[LAU] Under construction

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Mon Dec 14 16:37:03 EST 2009

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:46:28 +0000
Gwenhwyfaer <gwenhwyfaer at gmail.com> wrote:

> A general plea to web designers everywhere: Either do ALL of your
> layout (inc. colours) in CSS, and use HTML tags ONLY according to
> their semantic meaning - or commit to doing as much layout in HTML as
> you can, and only adding trimmings in CSS. Because if your webpage is
> unreadable without CSS, it's unreadable.

This is what I'm trying to work towards. However, it's a steep learning
curve, and ultimately I simply want a website that is easy to maintain,
and looks reasonable on most browsers.

This test page is already dramatically better than the rest of my site,
but there will come a point of diminishing returns, and I'd rather make
music that websites :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk