[LAU] Value of low-latency in audio?

Dan S danstowell+lxau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:37:53 EST 2009

If you think 64ms is fine then you're probably not doing live
beatboxing processing ;). For percussive sounds especially, the
latency is immediately obvious to a live musician - for many
performers a high latency also manifests in a tendency to slow your
tempo down (lagging your performance to keep in sync with the lagged
output)...

Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk