[LAU] new song - kaiken kauniin

Tapani Sysimetsä tapani.sysimetsa at welho.com
Sat Dec 19 11:18:19 EST 2009

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Will your album be free for download? I'd rather like to hear it.

Thanks a lot for nice feedback!

It shall be folk then :D

The rest of the album will probably be closer to trip hop or even dark
ambient, but I try to keep the rootsy elements there as well. It will be
free for downloading and if someone wants to pay for a hard copy, it
should be possible too. I'm somewhat puzzled in the jungle of CC
licences and stuff, even if "all rights reserved" does not sound so good
either. Every time I try to read about the matter I feel urgent need to
do the dishes or go jogging.

Tapani