[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - dejlig er den himmel blå

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Dec 19 19:55:07 EST 2009

Hello Atte!
   As always I enjoyed it tremendously. The chord progressions in this piece
are nice. I cannot make my mind up what it is. I idle somewhere in between
christian church music and slightly arabic and pop. Although pop might be all
of it. :-)
   I love the reverse reverb, didn't use it for along time. Though as in the
last piece, it might have had more effect, to my ears, if you used it only at
special points. Still this doesn't degrade the piece for me by an inch. This
is really for a:
   Merry Christmas
              Julien

--------