[LAU] [ANN] MusE 1.0

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:19:54 EST 2009

Hi David,

The VST scanner did abort. Question is why do this? Why not use
> the directory listing of the VST directory. If there is something there not so
> kosher, I will still have everything else workable.

Ya, that may be so, I will bring it up with the new main coder Tim.

> Tried to connect tracks to some of the soft-synths. No sound (this did work
> before but maybe I did not do it right). No crash either.

Okay, there has been recent (probably too recent) changes in this
area, it could be a bug, though it works fine here.
If you have any further info I'd be happy to hear it.

> Cannot complain. It has been ages since Muse worked on my system!

Great :)

> One suggestion (but it may be too big a deal as the KDE folks found out!), go
> to the more up to date QT4.

There are no immediate plans to move, Qt3 should be around in distros
yet for a few years. But eventually we will move. Not the least,
there's stuff in Qt4 that would be nice to use. :)

/Robert