[LAU] hosting of jpmidi

Ken Ellinwood kellinwood at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 10:42:05 EST 2009

Hi, I'm the author of jpmidi.  I just saw this thread in the list after replying to an off-list email from David.

JPmidi went off the web in October when Yahoo shut the Geocities service down.  I had no idea there was any interest in jpmidi because David's email was the very first I received since its initial release several years ago.  Because I thought there wasn't any interest, I never took the trouble to put it up on sourceforge or some other open source hosting site.  I can do that if you think it would be worth the effort.

Ken