[LAU] Happy Holidays, LAU!

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Dec 24 11:29:03 EST 2009

On 12/24/2009 03:52 PM, Josh Lawrence wrote:
> I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy holidays.  Whatever part
> of the world you are in, whatever holiday you celebrate around this
> time of year, I hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful
> time together.
>
> This time of year can also be a challenge for those who have lost
> loved ones, who might be struggling in the bad economy, live under
> repressive governments.  To those who are, my thoughts are with you.
>
> Here's to the close of 2009, and best wishes for the new year.

happy holydays to everyone :)

ahem. i do have a bunch of presents here, almost ready to get wrapped
for santa's world class delivery. but, guess what? uber-procrastinator
is just one lousy an elf can be ;)

bah, under your x-mas tree you may always find these:
  http://www.rncbc.org/snapshots
ohohoh *<:)
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela