[LAU] rpm challenge 2010

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Fri Dec 25 09:44:35 EST 2009

On Friday 25 December 2009 04:39:45 Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I missed the rpm challenge 2009, and I'm eager to join this year.
> However the website (http://www.rpmchallenge.com/) still doesn't mention
> 2010 and have 2009 all over the place. Anyone knows what's up? Will
> there be a rpm10 or? How about last year, when was it possible to join
> the challenge?

Do you want to do it on your own or with Packet In.

Assuming packet In is taking a run at 2010. Guys? If we are I am sure all are
welcome to join the band.

Iirc, it was late in the game before 2008 rolled into 2009 on the site last
time.

I think you might be able to sign up now and then just confirm when the change
rolls around or something like that.

all the best,

drew