[LAU] A belated christmas song

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Dec 28 15:25:17 EST 2009

Hello Q.!
   Thanks for your very detailed analysis. And of course you're right about all
the sloppiness. I had to be quick, because tomorrow I'm off to Duesseldorf,
and there I should bring this.
   When it comes to reminiscence the quiet part in G major is inspired by one
of Atte's pieces (Dejlig er jorden). So thanks Atte! :-) The first three notes
of the vocals inspired me to walk down that line. The rest is a bit FloKi
again, especially the dark bridge. :-)
   Warmly yours
          J.

--------