[LAU] Beatrix in the house

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:03:19 EST 2009

Also found this as well:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/archive/index.php/t-1864763.html

[The organ was created in Italy. It is called the KeyB and there are two
models, a Duo and a single.

http://www.keyborgan.com

It is basically a midi controller with a single board PC computer inside
running linux. It uses the Beatrix open source software as its basis,
although the original developer seems to have spent the last two years
making the leslie sim way better than what is publicly available. One can
still download the original software from the net, and I have been playing
with it and modifying it for awhile. It does leakage and key click
magnificently.]

Looks like the original dev did indeed sell it to another company...

Andrew Coughlan.