[LAU] A belated christmas song

Stephen Stubbs theother1510 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 28 21:07:02 EST 2009

Were you writing a tone poem (German-- Tondichtung)?  That's how it struck me.
What's the poem or prose to go with this piece?

There's a lot of depression that goes around at Christmas time.  I think a lot of people don't get the real message of Christmas.  The Gospels of Mark and John don't even mention the Christmas story, and I suspect that was deliberate omission on John's part.

I like tone poems.  Keep them coming.
Best,
Stephen.