[LAU] Is TerminatorX development stalled?

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Tue Dec 29 14:22:15 EST 2009

gerald mwangi a écrit , Le 29.12.2009 19:21:
> Hello  Guys, i'm   new to this mailing list. I just wanted to know if
> TerminatorX development is stalled. The last version is 3.82 since 2
> years or so.
> Or is there another Program of the sort and under development. Please
> let me know, maybe i'll pick up development of TerminatorX.
> Gerald

Hello Gerald,

Welcome !
TerminatorX hasn't been updated for several years now. But it suffers
from a big fallback : the stereo channels are mixed each others at the
TerminatorX input then the resulted mix is outputed in both left and
right channel, I asked the developper if he will  correct this one day
but he replyed that it would  need a total  rewritting of the core.
This would be awesome to  have this kind of  application  working well,
it gives the most amazing scratches of computational music.

Regards

Philippe