[LAU] Indamixx Digital Download only $29.00 for LAU and LAD

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 03:21:59 EST 2009

Ronald Stewart wrote:
> Indamixx Digital Download only $29.00 for LAU and LAD*
> http://www.indamixx.com/indamixx-iso-download.html*

Thanks Ron.

I have a question, that might interrest others here, so I'm asking here.
I won (but haven't received yet) the indamixx stick in the
indamixx/netbook/renoise combo, so I'm kind of a potential/to-be/freebie
indamixx user :-)

1) Is it true that renoise is on the stick?

2) If so, would that give me an additional renoise license? I already
have one, so I might wanna give the additional license to a friend.

3) Will I be able to upgrade renoise on the stick myself? As you know
things are happening really fast in the renoise community these days.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk