[LAU] [ANN] KMid2 0.1.1 released

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:27:27 EST 2009

On Wednesday, December 30, 2009, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
>
> <pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com> wrote:
> > KMid2 is a MIDI/Karaoke player for KDE4.
>
> i just don't get it. how can you call this *K*Mid2 when almost all
> programs whose names start with 'K' are written for KDE.
>
> oh, wait ....

You can start your crusade for naming purity with KickStarter (GTK Networking
Tool) and other examples around this page:
http://www.gtk-apps.org/index.php?xsortmode=alpha&page=35

If there was not enough fun for you, please visit:
http://www.kde-apps.org/index.php?xsortmode=alpha&page=80

My favorite name in this context: "gibberish", group: KDE Education.

Regards,
Pedro