[LAU] Anyone got OpenMusic 5.2.1 to work? Or at least MidiShare?

Yann Orlarey orlarey at free.fr
Mon Feb 2 05:20:15 EST 2009

Hi All,

In order to compile MidiShare you must use the 'dev' branch of the CVS
(the main branch doesn't compile and have to be updated). To download
the 'dev' branch you can use the following CVS command (on a single line) :

cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous at midishare.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/midishare co
-P -r dev midishare

Make sure you have the headers of your kernel installed. Then :

cd src/linux
./configure
make
sudo make install