[LAU] [OT] : Aide Auditive on the Radio.

Mysth-R mysthr21 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:05:54 EST 2009

2009/2/2 Ken Restivo <ken at restivo.org>

> On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 02:07:53PM +0100, MarcO'Chapeau wrote:
> > On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:21:52 +0100, Mysth-R <mysthr21 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > My band Aide Auditive will make a concert on the KKWNE Radio tonight at
> > > 7:pm
> > > UTC (8:pm  for paris).
> > > For this concert we invited Arboreal to improvise with us, and we made
> it
> > > via *netjack*.
> > > Aide Auditive plays some improvised electronic music.
> >
> > Damn it... I only saw your mail this morning, and I was back from
> holidays
> > Saturday...
> >
> > Any other dates planned in Paris ?
> >

> Did you archive the show? Is it downloadable somewhere (mp3, ogg, etc.)?
>
> I'm GMT+8 here, so I wasn't able to listen to it.
>
> -ken

Hi ken,
Sorry for you :)
Actually we are thinking about making a podcast with all our Radio lives. So
I will tell you.
But  if you want to discover / listen some of our music, you can visit our
myspace or our website (if you don't like myspace). Most of our albums can
be downloaded as free (under Creative Commons licences).
http://myspace.com/aideauditive
http://aide-auditive.org
Cheers,
Mysth-R