[LAU] chdh / vivarium

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Feb 10 12:11:52 EST 2009

Hallo,

just so you LAUs and LADs know: "vivarium" is the most amazing
audiovisual work I have seen and heard produced with Linux so far. We
wanted to invite chdh to the LAC 2008 in Cologne, but dates didn't fit
unfortunatly, otherwise you would already know what I'm talking about.

I'd recommend to get your copy now!

Ciao
--
Frank