[LAU] galan development continues

pete shorthose zenadsl6252 at zen.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 03:29:55 EST 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:45:18 +0100
torbenh at gmx.de wrote:

> i have taken up gAlan development again.

:)

> get the code with:
> git clone git://repo.or.cz/galan.git

people need to make sure that they run (or rerun) ./autocvs *after*
they install gob2 else they will see this when running configure:

./configure: line 12579: syntax error near unexpected token `2.0.0'
./configure: line 12579: `GOB2_CHECK(2.0.0)'

I've also attached a tiny patch to fix some GError usage. I had some problems
linking galan (local I think) and ended up running make install from the
src dir by mistake. Without glade.ui installed the GError is used then
overwritten producing a warning message. The GError isn't used to do
anything anyway so the patch just passes NULL instead.

cheers,
pete.