[LAU] Bpm detection/quantize

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Feb 12 04:26:25 EST 2009

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Anyway it's not just "automatic accompaniment" as in "Band in a Box"
> that I'm referring to, but the use of a computer to do what it can do
> better than any human, namely carrying out algorithms for complicated
> processes designed by a human.

Oh, and btw: It's interesting that in this thread there are complains
when a computer is used to add a beat to music while in another thread
the addition of reverb to music seems to be no problem at all. I know a
lot of natural rooms that give a much more beautiful reverberation than
any digital allpass network can generate. ;)

Ciao
--
Frank