[LAU] Replying to a digest (Was: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 24, Issue 12)

James Cameron quozl at us.netrek.org
Fri Feb 13 05:38:13 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 08:21:35PM -1000, david wrote:
> Some people perhaps prefer to not pay the interruptions caused by
> individual incoming messages????

Indeed.  For my business hours I use a separate e-mail address, and
configure my mail client to check frequently.  It won't interrupt me for
mail to my non-business address.

e-mail addresses are cheap.  For lists where I must be able to post from
my business address, yet I wish to read from my non-business address, I
subscribe twice, and turn delivery off for the business address.