[LAU] Are there Guitar Tab Editors supporting uneven time signatures?

Viktor Mastoridis viktor at mastoridis.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 16:44:07 EST 2009

*Viktor, could you post an example PDF that shows how the grouping of
notes should be presented on the page?*

Here are 3 different pages:
*http://tinyurl.com/bq4lyd
*
I have included two examples of 5/8: 2+3 and 3+2 (bas score only) plus one
page of 9/8 (bouzouki score + tabs), for the sake of clearness.
The 9/8 has 2+2+2+3 grouping, and it's so beautiful on Lilypond. If I just
didn't have to spend sooo many long hours to create 2 pages of this kind of
notation.
(don't forget that 9/8 can be grouped in more different ways: 2+3+2+2,
2+2+3+2 and 3+2+2+2, although 2+2+2+3 is most widely used)

I am really thankful for your support.*

*Here are the songs from the scores (if interested):
Show Me (3+2 = 5/8)  http://meditera.co.uk/pokazhi-mi-mp3-single
I'm Waiting (2+3 = 5/8) http://meditera.co.uk/im-waiting-mp3-single
The Rush (2+2+2+3 = 9/8) http://meditera.co.uk/the-rush-mp3-single

Thanks again,