[LAU] 64studio, FFADO, no luck

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Feb 17 14:39:38 EST 2009

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 20:30:53 Ken Restivo wrote:
> OK well that throws a monkey wrench into my plan to convert the studio from
> Mac/ProTools to Linux/Ardour. Damn.

Maybe you can start by convincing them about Mac/Ardour?
I don't really understand why mac-users (especially if they paid premium money
for hardware) should switch to Linux where half their hardware isn't
supported... Shouldn't ardour (through jackd/portaudio) play perfectly one the
digi-stuff?

Have fun,

Arnold