[LAU] Hammersound: no soundfonts ?

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Tue Feb 24 04:22:31 EST 2009

lanas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've gotten two soundfonts recently from Hammersound.  I'm visiting
> back the site now and there are seemingly no soundfonts at all.  Anyone
> know the story ?

It does indeed look like hammersound.com has been cracked and various
nasty bits of malware installed.  I don't know if the site is even
maintained any more - has anyone tried to contact Thomas Hammer?

In any case, there is a torrent kicking around of all the .sf2 files
from Hammersound.  As the uploader of the torrent said, it's a good way
to get the mirrors that Hammersound were always looking for.  Don't
forget to seed!

Gordon