[LAU] command line playlist (m3u) creator anyone?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Jan 1 05:36:22 EST 2009

On Thursday 01 January 2009 10:58:25 Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> Anyone know of a nice command-line playlist creator?  I'm thinking of
> something like:
>    playlist-creator directory -o directory.m3u

As far as I remember the m3u-format its as simple as:

for file in directory/*; do echo $file >> directory.m3u; done

Or maybe even some piping of ls output is possible too. There you could also
set it to only list files newer then the creation of an given m3u to only add
the new files.

Have fun,

Arnold