[LAU] Distributions kernels'n stuff

Svend-Erik K Madsen sv-e at sv-e.dk
Mon Jan 5 03:29:36 EST 2009

Hi

I have been around several distributions for my music makeing. What I
need is a steaddy distribution for music makeing and some support for
wireless etc...

I allways seems to end up using 64Studio it's the only distribution I
can use without haveing a lot of x-runs, but I can't get my wireless
netcard working.

My hardware is a Lenovo T61 and RME Multiface + PCMCIA card.

I'm a noob in compiling my own kernels so I'm most confident  using
pre-compiled kernels, is there any help to get out there :)

Hope this was understandable.

/Sv-e