[LAU] New plugin site

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz
Fri Jan 9 23:37:26 EST 2009

<  <  ummh ... Seems you dont have liblo-dev installed ...
<  <
<  I have it (liblo-dev) installed :-(
<
<  I was discussing this issue on other mailing list and somebody very experienced
<  was guessing that gcc can be problem.
<
<  Gustin Johnson wrote:
<  My next guess is that the problem is the version of gcc is causing
<  grief. Ubuntu is pretty aggressive with the version of gcc that they
<  ship, especially when compared to Debian stable.
<
<  summary:
<  I've succeed install on one machine with debian based distro
<  I didn't succeed install on second machine with ubuntu based distro
<
<  machine one gcc 4.1.2; 4.2.4; 4.3.2 and licgcc1 4.3.2
<  machine two gcc 4.1.2 and 4.2.4 and libgcc1 4.2.4
<
<  ##
<
<  I'm just guessing ... maybe this is no right direction..
<
<  Do you have some report of succesful install of this bundle on ubuntu hardy?
<
<  mira

Actually now I've tried install others plugin:

not installed
exciter, harmonizer

installed
harmonizer_l, musicaldelay, zynalienwah, zynchorus, zyneq3par, zyneyneq10band, zynphaser, zynreverb

Sorry I should try sooner.

mira