[LAU] Jconv

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 04:56:38 EST 2009

Fons, just a follow up to the discussion about an orchestral placement
template, is there a definitive resource somewhere i can go to, and learn
more about ambisonics, and how this might help me to achieve the Holy Grail
of true placement recording? I've read back through your comments about
routing to A and B to achieve 'local' and overall placement, re convolution,
but i will admit i don;t understand all of it.

I'm convinced that this is a big step forward for recording in a more
realistic....'space'. But my lack of knowledge is holding me back from being
able to present the concept in a more intelligent way.

Alex.