[LAU] how to rip .aiff files

Reid Vail rsv869 at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 11 16:27:52 EST 2009

Thanks for all your help folks.

Yes I think I screwed up when I originally the created CD.... :->   I
borrowed a friend's CD original and during the course of a work day
hurriedly copied the contends to the "burn folder" on my MAC and
executed, not really thinking of the outcome.  It probably built a data
CD and that may explain my issue.  Arg...but I have gotten some good
ideas.

Much obliged.

Reid