[LAU] Hitmuri - New Album: Fraction

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Mon Jan 12 14:12:27 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 09:48:03AM +0100, Florent Berthaut wrote:
> R.Wolff a ?crit :
>> Salut Florent,
>>
>> nice tracks, I really enjoy 'em.
>>

> Thanks.
>> A pity only that they're named in such a way that it's almost impossible
>> to remember them names/numbers.
>>
> Yes but these names/numbers have a meaning ;)
>
>> I also immensely enjoyed your FreeWheeling Demo vids. Great inspiration.
>>
>> Continue comme ?a.

I'm a little late catching up on my listening, but finally doing soo (my Sansa Fuze plays Oggs, yay!) and I'm enjoying this album a lot. Great rhythms as usual, and especially nice synth/ambient textures too on this one.

What Linux tools did you use to generate those dark synth sounds, washes, and pads?

-ken