[LAU] news: Loomer VST plugins and the pizmidi plugs

Gordon JC Pearce MM3YEQ gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Tue Jan 13 07:40:41 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 21:27 +0100, Hartmut Noack wrote:

> I hereby set a bounty of EURO 50,- payable via the infamous pay-pal or
> as cash in a letter for anybody who implements such a feature in a free
> software delay usable as a standalone and as a LV2-plugin and/or LADSPA
> (though I fear, it is hard to achieve if at all with LADSPA...)
> Must have: get the timing from Alsa and/or jack MIDI
> Nice to have: Beat-detection

I think this email quotes an email that didn't go to the list...

Perhaps if you can give a description of what you're after, I can work
out if it's possible.

Syncing delay time to MIDI clock would be easy enough, but you would
need to give the plugin a MIDI port to receive it on.  Perhaps LV2 can
solve this, but until LV2 is actually documented I'm quite content to
ignore it.

Gordon