[LAU] problems with hdsp multiface

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Thu Jan 15 02:51:50 EST 2009

krgn,

> does anyone have an idea what could be my problem here?

If you have snd-hdsp compiled as a module, try removing it and loading it
again. If the io box is then recognized, the period between powering up the
cardbus slot and trying to find the io box is too short for the interface to
initialize itself. I had one case like that just last week.

Flo
--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key 6C002249          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net