[LAU] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix release version 0.03.3-1

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Jan 15 10:37:25 EST 2009

Hallo doc

When you have 2 ladspa directory's, please choose one for installation and edit the Prefix LADSPAPATH
in the makefile. guitarix does'nt have a configure script to do this. I will think about that,

Am Donnerstag, den 15.01.2009, 14:10 +0100 schrieb Dragan Noveski:

> hallo herman,
> thanks for the help, it worked out now!
> everything looks good, but i did not tried all the audio2midi stuff.
> will do, when i have more time.
> but tell me please, what is happening to guitarix.so file after the
> installation?
>
> i was running 'updatedb' and now when i type 'locate guitarix.so', i get:
>
> /usr/lib/ladspa/:/usr/local/lib/ladspa/guitarix.so
>
> but when i cd into the both ladspa directories and do 'ls' i cannot see
> it...?
> i would appreciate some clarification.

please check if you have the folder ":" in /usr/lib/ladspa/ now ?
That's no good, sorry again :O please remove it and edit the makefile
befor installation.

> thanks for the update!
>
> cheers,
> doc