[LAU] Weird hdspmixer routing (Multiface I + Cardbus)

krgn k.gebbert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:57:14 EST 2009

> Has anyone experienced similar problems? I would appreciate any hints.

I think I have: which kernel version are you running? with 2.6.24 I _had_ to
build a newer version of alsa drivers + firmware against it to get it to
behave properly. also, make sure that you turn off the unit when booting
from win into linux or the other way around to make sure that the correct
firmware gets loaded. it could potentially be a mismatching firmware that
causes your problem.

greetings,

karsten