[LAU] Audio recording from Rosegarden+QSynth+Hydrogen

Andras Simon szajmi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:19:13 EST 2009

I have tracks in RG whose sound is produced by qsynth, and others
that are played by hydrogen. Is there a way to record what I hear
in RG? I can record separately the qsynth tracks by choosing
Jack:qsynth, and the hydrogen tracks by choosing Jack:Hydrogen-1
as the recording device in audacity, but then I have to
(re)synchronize them. Other choices for recording device are
Jack:rosegarden and Jack:system, but they apparently don't hear
either of the tracks.

Life would (I think) be simpler if audacity appeared as a writable
client in qjackctl. (Should it, by the way?)

Andras