[LAU] [NEWS] A library for controlling apps using the native mode of the padKontrol

Guillaume Meurisse g.meurisse at laposte.net
Tue Jan 27 06:46:32 EST 2009

Le mardi 27 janvier 2009 à 12:09 +0100, Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
> Guillaume Meurisse hat gesagt: // Guillaume Meurisse wrote:
>
> > libKontrol-0.0.1 is out
> > This is a preliminary release. If you have a padKontroll, feel free to
> > test it. There is a small example provided.
>
> Interesting! Do you think this could be extended to give support for
> Korg's nano* series? Because for the price of one padKontrol one could
> get all three nano-controllers. ;)
>
> Ciao

If there is a similar native mode then it is possible but i need the
Sysex implementation. The nano series needs a computer in order to be
configured and completely employed. This would be nice.
I dont know much about making sequencer apps so i dont think i'll make a
step sequencer or anything else like this with this library but i expect
to build an editor for the padKontrol. This will deal mostly with making
a usable gui and it shouldnt be too complicated. But first i need to
complete the sysex implementation of the dump and scene functions.

Guillaume