[LAU] learning drums

Pascal Lawrynowicz p.law at percunivers.com
Tue Jan 27 07:39:49 EST 2009

Hi,
Couple of days ago I saw a thread about learning drums rhythms. Maybe my
website can help : www.percunivers.com (click on the uk flag for the
english version). Not only about drums, because everything is made under
64Studio (mainly ardour and lilypond). The weak point is about mp3 for
the exercices. I have no choice because this is the only format I can
use for streaming (via flash, argh!) and the only way to have my mp3
played on any Ipod-like from my students. I'm open for any open
solutions...

Maybe this can help, hope you send me any feedback.

Thanks,
PL