[LAU] ATTN: Sponsors for Linux Audio Awards

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Tue Jan 27 07:43:58 EST 2009

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 00:24:29 Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Don't miss your chance to get your company logo on the half page ad that
> Linux Journal is sponsoring for us in the April edition.
>
> Yes, that means free advertising for your company, blog, forum, or pet
> project in the Linux Journal and at the same time you will be supporting
> Linux Audio!!!
>
> All you need to do is reply to this email to let me know you want to
> officially support an award category. The deadline is Tuesday Feb 3 so
> don't delay.
>
> Visit http://awards.linuxaudio.org for a full list of the categories you
> can associate with and the sponsors who are already supporting the Awards.
>
> There are three levels of sponsorship* which range from simple name
> association (free of charge) to fully fledged corporate sponsorship.
>
> By participating as an official sponsor you show to the world the value
> your company, blog, forum, or pet project places on the continuing
> support and development of Linux Audio.
>

> *For more details and sponsorship packages please contact me directly.

May I suggest you add some Free Music categories in the user section and if
you do, although I have not spoken to the guys, I would like to have Packet
In support a category at least at the free level, I may spring for something
more on the band's behalf personally.

(Packet In(ies/ers/sters)? Any objections?

all the best,

drew