[LAU] lv2rack

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Tue Jan 27 11:05:00 EST 2009

Hi Dave and list,

Am Dienstag 27 Januar 2009 schrieb Dave Phillips:
> M Watts wrote:
> >
> > The announcement for version 3 zynjacku and lv2rack says that PyPhat is
> > no longer required:
> >
> > http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2009-January/057915.html
> >
> > The latest release is:
> >
> > http://download.gna.org/zynjacku/zynjacku-3.tar.bz2
> >

> I've successfully built and installed that zynjacku package on my
> OpenSUSE 10.2 box. I upgraded liblrdf and librdf, and zynjacku starts up
> without complaint. Alas, when I run the Synth scan I receive a series of
> errors with this text:
>
>     librdf fatal - Cannot add statement to model
>
> What's up with that ?

I don't know what it wants to tell us, but it doesn't seem to be that fatal...
I can see hundreds of those whenever I start up a LV2 host and the plugins get
initialized. The corresponding code is in redland's librdf directory, in 1.0.8
it's in librdf/rdf_parser_raptor.c at line 305. I find it slightly annoying when
for example the ardour startup messages get flushed out of the terminal's
scrollback buffer by hundreds of those messages...