[LAU] learning drums

Philippe Hezaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Tue Jan 27 13:20:07 EST 2009

Pascal Lawrynowicz a écrit :
> Hi,
> Couple of days ago I saw a thread about learning drums rhythms. Maybe my
> website can help : www.percunivers.com (click on the uk flag for the
> english version). Not only about drums, because everything is made under
> 64Studio (mainly ardour and lilypond). The weak point is about mp3 for
> the exercices. I have no choice because this is the only format I can
> use for streaming (via flash, argh!) and the only way to have my mp3
> played on any Ipod-like from my students. I'm open for any open
> solutions...
>
> Maybe this can help, hope you send me any feedback.
>
> Thanks,
> PL

Hi,
Thanks for share it.
Very interesting. By the way, do you know the project "The Drummer's
Gigsaw"? (le Puzzle du Batteur) I write it with Lilypond.

http://superbonus.project.free.fr/spip.php?article44

It's coming soon a new version with a lot of improvements.
If you're interested to create some patterns (not lessons) email me in
private. I'm French and it will be easier for me to explain the project
in a native language.
Be aware it's under a Free Art License.

Cheers.
--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>

Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>