[LAU] Still more music...

Steve Fosdick lists at pelvoux.nildram.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 18:44:45 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 00:35 +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Thanks! Good to hear. About Bach, I just like to do different things to his
> music. I already played him on piano, organ and harpsichord, so I thought with
> the nice brass section, I should go for it. :-)

Listening to various pieces it seems that for some the choice of
instrument is very important whereas for others it seems much less so.

Bach in particular seems to be very versatile in that it does not seem
to rely on the tone of any particular instrument.  It can be played on
many different ones and still sound good.

Regards,
Steve.