[LAU] lv2rack

go music goemusic at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 28 09:05:14 EST 2009

Thanks Nedko and Philipp,
I just list as much information I can get for now:
pygtk2.0-2.13.0
python-gtk-0.6.11
liblrdf2-0.4.0
(maybe this is odd: xorg-server-1.5.99 (pre))
gcc-4.3.2

There are no messages in stdout. The only situation where I get messages in stdout is when closing a calf synth, not zynadd, but the calf plugins behave normally:
CALF DEBUG: instance 0x9e80000 data 0x9e7eca4
CALF DEBUG: calf 0xb11ee9d4 cpi 0xb0a55550

No errors at zynjacku compile time either.
Since this afternoon I tried to compile zynadd from git, but with the same behavior. The plugin seems to work and even produces the init sound. Just the GUI is missing.
I can provide other information later if you wish
Regards
Frank