[LAU] Ardour crashing with error about not being fast enough.

Brian Bergstrom boilingbergstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:34:49 EST 2009

Okay, so after continuing my search for a solution I can across someone with
a similar problem that ended up being cause by a bug in a effects
plugin(freeverb).  I had about 10 plugins in my project and I narrowed it
down to the one causing the problem!  TAP Equalizer.  I don't know what the
actually problem is, but it causes ardour/jack to fall apart.  Upon checking
out the website for TAP it looks like development has been dead since 2004
so I don't know if it will be fixed.

Ardour Rocks.  Case closed.