[LAU] Delta 1010LT and envy24control

marcusantonius markus.haider at student.uibk.ac.at
Thu Jul 2 16:01:55 EDT 2009

Hi Raphael,
Thank you very much for your answer. Do you mean, that you can change the
levels via the adc faders? Because I cannot find a switch +4 or -10 in the
5th tab. And thank you for your tip with the alsamixer. It shows me, that
for the adc fader in envy24control set to 124, I have 0 gain. Alsamixer says
that it can change the volume between + 18 db and -62 db, can we trust these
values? Still, the range from 0 to 163 in envy24control seems strange to
me...

In terms of sound quality, is it bad to amplify the input signal via the
Delta1010lt (with adc set higher than 124)?

Thanks for your help,
Markus