[LAU] New song.

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:53:26 EDT 2009

Hey All,
Here's my latest effort, recorded today.

http://www.archive.org/download/HoldMe_684/loki_davison_-_hold_me.mp3

I'd like some input about if the 2 bass instruments and 2 lead
instruments are too much? Bass is played pizzicato and arco.

Lyrics:

You came to me and held me,
Washed the dirt of my feet.
Now Time it changes everything maybe you'll see,
    nothing is perfect but you're perfect for me.

I loved you when you came to me, you're eyes so open wide.
I took the shackles from your heart and now you run and hide.
I guess I saw it coming. The hope that you bring.
Hope it colours everything and burns when I sing.
Hope's a path to anguish. It teaches hearts to break. I should kick
this addiction but I think that it's too late.

Big thanks to Brian the Lion for the hydrogen drum templates.

Instruments:
acoustic guitar, electric guitar, double bass, vocals.

Loki