[LAU] (no subject)

Norval Watson norv2001 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 10 03:50:19 EDT 2009

If I sample some funky silence, do you think they can work out if I stole it from Michael Jackson or from James Brown?

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE (blame yahoo)
Forget about DRM. What does the RIAA say about your unauthorized use of
silence in your music?

Oh, and you mean the "going-out-of-business newspapers"?

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community