[LAU] (no subject)

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Sun Jul 12 20:51:20 EDT 2009

On Sunday 12 July 2009 15:49:24 Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Dave Phillips wrote:
> > Ken Restivo wrote:
> >> This is awesome. Someone should start a thread of just nothing, and
> >> .sigs.
> >>
> >> We could call it  4'33"
> >
> > Btw, I have a MIDI file of that piece, in case anyone wants it.
> >
> > (Totally straightfaced),
> >
> > dp
>
> cool. send it my way. i've had no soundfonts whatsoever installed on my
> system for quite a while, and i was wondering what to do with them.

I much prefer analogue silence to digital silence and midi silence comes in
last. Well unless we get into virtual silence and imaginary silence.

On a related topic, I heard that the income that can be earned from a public
performance of this piece on a Tuesday between 9 and 11 pm is proportional to
the volume at which it is performed. Can anyone on list confirm or deny this
fict?

drew