[LAU] New film: This is Art..

Norval Watson norv2001 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 15 07:59:54 EDT 2009

----- Original Message

I was also surprised that we were able to film and photograph 95% of the exhibits.
Flash photography is officially forbidden but there were flashes going off everywhere and the attendants didn't seem to mind.
The artists working in the museums copying great masters usually had a sign requesting "No photography please".

The
contemporary artists whose works we filmed would probably raise
copyright issues if I "went commercial" with a film like this.

I shot the clips at 10fps and they are presented at 25fps, contributing to the rollercoaster ride effect.
I'm glad you enjoyed the film, thank you for your comments!
Norv

PS: I got so excited that I finally worked out how to reply to am email using > marks that I forgot to reply to the list. Sorry.