[LAU] Hercules MKII and Mixxx on Netbook

Giorgio anomalsound at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:06:04 EDT 2009

Hi,
i'm running Ubuntu UNR on a Medion akoya E1210 and everything works just
fine. I use my Hercules MKII with Mixxx, the drivers installation went ok
and the device is recognized by the software and every pot/fader works
perfectly. Unfortunately Mixxx itself seems quite unstable because it
happens that if a song is playin' on one deck and i load another one on the
other deck the software hangs, i can still see faders/pots moving but no
sound at all.
Any hint?

Thanks

Giorgio