[LAU] Heads Up! ZynAddSubFX (Initial Feedback)

Frank Kober goemusic at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 17 07:59:44 EDT 2009

I also think there's a great performance improvement with respect to all previous (patched or not) versions. I only have one initial dropout (generating an xrun) left when changing a patch for the first time after start. After that, neither xruns upon patch switches nor crackling with high CPU loads so far... :)
Frank