[LAU] Heads Up! ZynAddSubFX

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:27:28 EDT 2009

Folderol wrote:

> Paun N has just made a pre-release version 2.4.0 available.
> Now would be a good time to try it and stress test it!

As far as I can see Paul N hasnt't developed anything, just wrapped the
new teams changes in a release. Can anyone confirm this?

At least there is no mention of the impelmentation of the
realtime-safeness we're all waiting for. So it seems performance should
be no better/worse than 1 month ago (that is if you've been tracking cvs)...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte